Thursday, September 27, 2012

Infinitely Sweet, Rockford, IL, pictures as promised...


As promised, here are some pictures that go along with the Infinitely Sweet article (part one.)  For some reason, the Examiner.com website is not allowing me to do a slideshow, which I planned out meticulously, and then am unable to use. 

The result is that I'm going to photobomb my blog with pictures and link this up.

Let's start, shall we?
 
Squeal!  Rockford Sock Monkey clothes!!! 
 This side of the store makes me want to go get a bunch of babies and dress them up in these adorable clothes.  Is there anything cuter?

Check out these headbands:


these little girl headbands are absolutely DELICIOUS.   And quite artfully displayed, as well.


And these socks!  Can you believe all of these socks?  Could these things be any more adorable?  I wanted to buy all of them.  Thankfully I had the small car so I wouldn't have been able to fit them all in.  Plus, I just rearranged my own sock drawer. 



And these!  There are little dresses of all shapes and sizes and colors.  Not to mention, there are accessories to match.



Hair bow, anyone?  How about a hat or a barrette?


 At any rate, I am doing an article in a couple of parts on Infinitely Sweet.  I really love going in that store, both for drooling over all the baby clothes and seeing what's in style for the fall on the teen/tween/junior side. 

But that is a story for another day.


****Examiner...get your slideshow uploader to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment