Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I love my new stamps!!

Are you lucky enough to have someone else volunteer to do the family budget and pay bills?  Bully for you.  It’s not fun and games.  

In our house, I like to do them myself.  (HI, my name is Chris, and I’m a control freak.  Hi, Chris!!) 

If you are the one paying the bills, however, then you know that there are some you cannot pay online.  If that is the case, there is something that can really perk you up or at least put a smile on your face while paying bills…the new stamps from the post office with Pixar Characters. 


all rights and copyrights belong to Pixar
These!  These are the stamps I love!!!

They are so cute.  They are so colorful.  They brighten up your bill paying envelope, and as I have found, really put you in a better mood!

I try very hard to match up stamps with the actual bill I’m paying…like putting a Cars stamp on the envelope for the car payment.  Or the UP stamp on the Com Ed bill now that the air conditioning has been on more.  Or the Finding Nemo stamp on the envelope for the dentist. 

Credit card from Toys R Us?  Toy Story.

Bill from Orkin?  A Bugs Life.

Gym membership?  The Incredibles.

Boogie man removal service?  The Monsters stamp.  (that one really goes without saying.)

Will anyone on the receiving end get it?  I don’t know.  It doesn’t matter.  All I know is that it turns a chore into more of a match game.

And games…now those are fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment